Solutrans, the international show for haulage and urban transport professionals is back in Lyon in 2019!
23 octobre 2019 | Non classé
The 15th edition of Solutrans, the international show for road and urban transport solutions, is taking place from the 19 – 23 November 2019 at Eurexpo in Lyon under the high patronage of France’s President. The show, which positions itself as the largest European gathering of industrial and urban electric vehicles between 3.5 and 44 tonnes, brings together innovation and information on the solutions that are the most relevant and best-suited to the industry’s development.
In order to meet today’s expectations and challenges, the 2019 edition will address 7 major themes with a vast programme of conferences:
- Infrastructure and vehicles, the challenges of electrification
- From vehicle connectivity to automation, innovation driven by data
- Electric LCVs and HGVs, the solution to urban logistics challenges
- Euro 6, gas, electric, hydrogen, up-and-coming energies,
- New transport modes (air and ground): what impacts and consequences?
- New issues in logistics and their repercussions on the transport sector
- Heavy goods vehicles and urban vehicles: basic training and employment undergoing changes from production to operation.
The last edition in 2017 saw a 34% rise in attendance and welcomed 48,240 visitors in 5 days. It brought together 610 exhibitors, 24% of whom were international and came from 18 different countries. It generated over 200 million euros in turnover through orders placed at the show.